As an upcoming graduate, here’s what you need to know and do:
- Check eligibility for participating in graduation.
- Complete your senior graduation audit with your Department Advisor.
- Apply for graduation via Wolverine Access.
The semester prior to your expected graduation:
- Obtain a copy of your unofficial transcript.
- Review the College Bulletin in effect at the time you were admitted to the College of Engineering; make it a point to review the 2.00 GPA overall requirement; the 2.00 GPA requirement in all courses taken within your program; and the 128 Credit Toward Program (CTP) requirement.
- Review your CoE Advising Report / Senior Audit with your Program Advisor; compare completion of degree requirements with your records; check for accuracy – i.e., make sure your elections for the current and future terms will completely satisfy your degree requirements by your proposed graduation date. Your Program Advisor(s) must approve any deviations from the published program that you select.
- You can access your CoE Advising Report / Senior Audit by visiting Wolverine Access’ Student Center, clicking on “My Academics,” “View my advisement report” and then click “Detail report PDF ” to download your copy of the audit.
- Receipt of diploma: Your diploma will be mailed to you within four months of the commencement date.
- You may obtain an official transcript by writing to the Transcript Office, 1210 LS&A Bldg., 500 S. State St. or going to the Student Services Offices located at B430LL Pierpont Commons on North Campus. Information on diplomas and transcripts may also be found at the University Office of the Registrar website.