Rackham Office of Academic Records & Dissertations
Office of Academic Records and Dissertations (OARD) provides information and services to students from their first registration through the final stages of the degree process. OARD staff work with students and with departmental faculty and staff to ensure an accurate record of each student’s academic experience. They also assist in the interpretation of Rackham policies relating to the student’s record and monitor each student through the degree-granting process.
- Degree Milestones, Candidacy
- Master’s and Professional Degree Deadlines
- Doctoral Degree Deadlines
- Dissertation Handbook
- Dissertation Self-Editing Checklist
- Dissertation Format Guidelines
- Guidelines for Dissertation Committee Service
Rackham graduate students should refer to academic policies regarding eligibility. For questions on Engineering graduate eligibility, please contact Felicia Becker, CoE Registrar, Graduate Programs, at email@example.com.
Rackham Graduate Exercises
Visit the U-M Rackham Graduate Exercises webpage for more information.