Travel & Parking


Directions to Crisler Center

Directions to Pioneer High School

Please contact the Ann Arbor Convention and Visitors Bureau for a list of area hotels and restaurants.


Guests are encouraged to arrive early, as parking around Crisler Center is limited. Guests are welcome to parking in any available, unrestricted parking space around Crisler Center.

Parking will also be available at Pioneer High School located at the corner of Main Street and Stadium Boulevard (Southwest of Michigan Stadium).

Parking map for Crisler Center