The semester prior to your expected graduation:
- Obtain a copy of your unofficial transcript.
- Review the College Bulletin in effect at the time you were admitted to the College of Engineering; make it a point to review the 2.00 GPA overall requirement; the 2.00 GPA requirement in all courses taken within your program; and the 128 Credit Toward Program (CTP) requirement.
- Review your CoE Advising Report / Senior Audit with your Program Advisor; compare completion of degree requirements with your records; check for accuracy – i.e., make sure your elections for the current and future terms will completely satisfy your degree requirements by your proposed graduation date. Your Program Advisor(s) must approve any deviations from the published program that you select.
CoE Undergraduate Graduation Application Deadlines
|Expected Graduation Term||Deadline to Apply for Graduation and Have Your Name Printed in the Commencement Program||Final Deadline to Apply for Graduation|
|Fall (December) 2016||October 13, 2016||December 13, 2016|
|Winter (April/May) 2017||March 7, 2017||April 18, 2017|
|Summer (August) 2017||March 7, 2017||August 15, 2017|
Apply to Graduate
“Apply for Graduation” on the Student Business Page of Wolverine Access. For Dual, Multiple Dependent Degree Program (MDDP), Sequential Undergraduate/Graduate Study (SUGS), please apply for both degrees being awarded at the same time.
- Complete the senior survey. Every senior who has applied for graduation will be requested to complete the online Senior Survey.
- Prepare your degree senior audit. Early in the semester, verify with your Program Advisor(s) to ensure agreement and accuracy of your degree progress and those requirements left to complete – i.e. resolve problems such as missing grades, missing transfer credit.
- A final senior audit must be done to graduate. This includes an audit for your CoE Major, Minor, Honors and/or Supplemental Studies, as well as an audit for Bachelor’s Degree requirements.
- For students pursuing an LSA, Art, Music, Ross and/or Social Work Minor, you must seek a minor release from your minor advisor and it must be received by the CoE Registrar, Room 145A Chrysler Center, before the end of the expected graduation term.
All students who have applied to graduate in WN 17 or SP/SU 17 are eligible for spring commencement in 2017. Students that have applied to graduate in Fall 2017 are eligible for winter commencement in December or spring commencement in 2018. Eligibility questions can be directed to email@example.com or Tim Taylor, Associate Registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receipt of diploma: Your diploma will be mailed to you within four months of the commencement date.
- You may obtain an official transcript by writing to the Transcript Office, 1210 LS&A Bldg., 500 S. State St. or going to the Student Services Offices located at B430LL Pierpont Commons on North Campus. Information on diplomas and transcripts may also be found at the Office of the Registrar website.